1. Open a free brokerage account and collect up to $1,250 (Plus up to $10k in bonuses)
Webull has been voted the #1 free brokerage for investing in the stock market. They’re taking market share away from Robinhood and others.
And to add fuel to their growth, they’re giving away 2 free stocks JUST for opening an account. (valued up to $1,250)
- Open your FREE Webull account. (Use this link for the promo)
- Deposit $100 into your account
- Claim your free stocks! (up to $1,250)
- *(Optional) Invite others and get another free stock for each invite! (up to $10,000)
2. Are you a sports fanatic? Get paid to do what you love
Important Note: I don’t recommend risking any money you can’t afford to lose. So, this is bonus suggestion should only be considered if you have a little extra money to play with. (Or if you like taking risks)
This is what I do for fun. I deposit a few bucks an month into my Fanduel account and place bets on my favorite players. It’s a lot of fun! Plus… who knows? Maybe one day I’ll hit it big.
Again, this is just for fun and a chance to make a little extra money.
But if you’re into Sports and have a little extra cash, then try Fanduel and get a free $20 for opening an account.
- Use this link to open your account and get the $20 bonus
- Deposit some money into your account.
- Pick your lineup (any sport) Have fun!
3. Make an extra 32,500/year from Blogging
According to Glassdoor, the average blogger salary is over $32,500 per year, based on several anonymously submitted salaries.
However, many of the full-time bloggers I know are able to make over $200,000 per year and work about 10-30 hours per week. Starting this blog was the best financial decision I’ve ever made. And I was reluctant at first because I had no idea where to start.
But luckily, it’s now super easy and cheap to get started.
Step 1: Sign up for Bluehost (only $5/month)
Step 2: Choose your Domain Name (website name) and Topic
Step 3: Start blogging and growing your income!
4. Get Your Free Credit Score. Reduce Your Debt Payments
There are 2 ways to get more money in your pocket.
- Increase your income.
- Cut your expenses.
Many people forget about the 2nd way, but I think it’s the more important of the 2.
Credit Karma focused on that 2nd goal of cutting bad expenses (debt payments). They give you a free credit report, then based on the results, they’ll give recommendations to reduce your debt and increase your score. (it’s all free and easy)
- Sign up in just 3 minutes for free access to your Equifax credit score and report.
- They help you understand your credit score and provide ways to help improve it.
- Get personalized recommendations based on your credit profile.
5. Not Using Your University Degree? Make $22/hour (USD) Teaching Online
You probably know someone who went to China to teach English. You may have even thought about it yourself but couldn’t quite make the jump. Now you can do it from the comfort of your own home.
- Sign up with VIPKidteachers.com
- Get approved to teach
- Pick your hours and start teaching! (it’s probably the most rewarding side hustle)
Teach English online. Pick your own hours. Be your own boss. Make a difference in a child’s life.
6. Collect High Interest Cash Payments (1.8% plus)
Use the money you’ve made in the above steps to make even more money. This is called compound interest.
Money that makes more money. Without working for it. (even in your sleep)
It’s how the rich get richer. GOOD NEWS.
CIT Bank is making it easy and available everyone. (No longer only for the rich)
- Simply CIT Bank
- Select the account you want
- Sit Back and Watch Your money grow.
7. Get Paid for Surfing the Internet.
Swagbucks will give you Free Gift Cards & Cash for the everyday things you do online.
Earn Points: Shop online, Watch entertaining videos, Search the web, Answer surveys and find great deals to earn your points.
Get Free Gift Cards: Redeem your points for gift cards to your favorite retailers like Amazon and Walmart or get cash back from PayPal.
8. Collect Money OWED to you by Amazon, Walmart & Home Depot
You’ve probably heard of Paribus.
The free tool tracks your online purchases from more than 25 merchants. When it detects a price drop, it’ll work with the retailer’s price-match policy to help get you the difference. This all happens AUTOMATICALLY without lifting a finger.
- Sign up with Paribus. All you need is your email address.
- Let Paribus do its thing, passively tracking your orders.
- Collect money rightfully owed to you.
9. Win the lottery!
Again, this is only if you are a risk taker or have a little extra money. But this site is really cool.
Now, you can buy all your lottery tickets online (MegaMillions or Powerball, etc.)
WinTrillions.com is revolutionizing the online gaming industry.
If you like buying a lottery ticket every once in a while, or if you enjoy a good scratch ticket, check out WinTrillions.
10. Get paid while watching Netflix
This is probably the easiest way to make some extra side cash. It’s so easy; anyone can do it.
In fact, it’s so easy, it’s best to do it while watching TV! That way, you won’t even realize that you’re working and getting paid.
So, what’s the catch?
The catch is that you won’t get RICH doing this. But if you’re consistent, you can make an extra $150/week from answering surveys online.
Step 1: Sign up for Survey Junkie (free)
Step 2: Turn on your TV and binge watch your favorite show.
Step 3: Answer surveys on the side and make money.
BONUS: Make 7,702% in the Stock Market!
In 2004, The Motley Fool issued a buy recommendation for Booking Holdings (formerly Priceline Group). Since then, the stock is up a whopping 7,702%! A $10,000 investment back then, would now be worth, $770,200.
The crazy part is that Priceline.com was not even the Motley Fool’s best pick. Here are some other winners:
- Netflix, up 15,645%
- Nvidia, up 2,401%
- Activision Blizzard, up 1,404%
- Marvel, up 7,535%
Become a Motley Fool member and get their latest Double-Down stock pick. (30-day money back guaranty, cancel at anytime)