1. Cut Your Bank Fees to ZERO and Get Paid for doing it
KOHO is a revolutionary new app that’s taking the old Canadian Banking industry by storm.
They make it super easy to save money and track your spending habits.
Oh yeah… and it’s FREE. (no more monthly bank fees) PLUS they also pay 1% cashback on your everyday transactions. Last month, I made an extra $54.32 without changing my spending habits.
- Download the app to sign up for a free account (2 minutes)
- Deposit money onto your KOHO card
2. Collect Free $5 From Paymi, then get paid to shop
Finally! An app in Canada that pays you when you shop. These apps have become very popular in the U.S., but it took a while to get here… Now, Paymi is leading the charge in Canada with top brand partnerships.
- Sign Up for a free account and get $5.
- Connect your credit and debit cards to Paymi so they know when to give you cash back.
- Go Shopping!
Shop using any linked credit and debit card at their partners to earn cash back. When you want to collect your cash, they’ll send your money to you through Interac e-Transfer.
3. Get Your Free Credit Score. Reduce Your Debt Payments
There are 2 ways to get more money in your pocket.
- Increase your income.
- Cut your expenses.
Many people forget about the 2nd way, but I think it’s the more important of the 2.
Borrowell is Canada’s leading Fintech app focused on that 2nd goal of cutting bad expenses (debt payments). They give you a free credit report, then based on the results, they’ll give recommendations to reduce your debt and increase your score. (it’s all free and easy)
- Sign up in just 3 minutes for free access to your Equifax credit score and report.
- They help you understand your credit score and provide ways to help improve it.
- Get personalized recommendations based on your credit profile.
4. Not Using Your University Degree? Make $22/hour (USD) Teaching Online
You probably know someone who went to China to teach English. You may have even thought about it yourself but couldn’t quite make the jump. Now you can do it from the comfort of your own home.
- Sign up with VIPKidteachers.com
- Get approved to teach
- Pick your hours and start teaching! (it’s probably the most rewarding side hustle)
Teach English online. Pick your own hours. Be your own boss. Make a difference in a child’s life.
5. Save Money Easily Without Thinking About it.
You may recognize the name Mylo since it was featured in season 12 of the Dragons Den. Mylo is helping Canadians save more money by investing their spare change.
For example, if you buy a coffee at Starbucks for $4.75, Mylo will round it up to $5 and automatically invest the extra $0.25.
Start using Mylo now and get a $5 signup bonus.
- Use this link to download the app and get the $5 bonus
- Create a savings goal and connect the cards you want to round up.
- Spend as usual and you won’t even realize that you’re saving at the same time.
6. Collect High Interest Cash Payments (2% plus)
Use the money you’ve made in the above steps to make even more money. This is called compound interest.
Money that makes more money. Without working for it. (even in your sleep)
It’s how the rich get richer. GOOD NEWS.
Wealthsimple is making it easy and available for all Canadians. (No longer only for the rich)
- Simply sign up at Wealthsimple
- Select the account you want (Investing or Saving)
- Sit Back and Watch Your money grow.
7. Get Paid for Surfing the Internet.
Swagbucks will give you Free Gift Cards & Cash for the everyday things you do online.
Earn Points: Shop online, Watch entertaining videos, Search the web, Answer surveys and find great deals to earn your points.
Get Free Gift Cards: Redeem your points for gift cards to your favorite retailers like Amazon and Walmart or get cash back from PayPal.
8. Collect Money OWED to you by Amazon, Walmart & Home Depot
You’ve probably heard of Paribus.
The free tool tracks your online purchases from more than 25 merchants. When it detects a price drop, it’ll work with the retailer’s price-match policy to help get you the difference. This all happens AUTOMATICALLY without lifting a finger.
- Sign up with Paribus. All you need is your email address.
- Let Paribus do its thing, passively tracking your orders.
- Collect money rightfully owed to you.
9. Make an extra 32,500/year from Blogging
According to Glassdoor, the average blogger salary is over $32,500 per year, based on several anonymously submitted salaries.
However, many of the full-time bloggers I know are able to make over $200,000 per year and work about 10-30 hours per week. Starting this blog was the best financial decision I’ve ever made. And I was reluctant at first because I had no idea where to start.
But luckily, it’s now super easy and cheap to get started.
Step 1: Sign up for Bluehost (only $5/month)
Step 2: Choose your Domain Name (website name) and Topic
Step 3: Start blogging and growing your income!
BONUS #1: Are you a sports fanatic?
Important Note: I don’t recommend risking any money you can’t afford to lose. So, this last bonus suggestion should only be considered if you have a little extra money to play with. (Or if you like taking risks)
This is what I do for fun. (I’m not trying to make a living out of this). But the extra free money I make from my KOHO account, I deposit into my Fanduel account and place bets on my favorite players. It’s a lot of fun! Plus… who knows? Maybe one day I’ll hit it big.
Again, this is just for fun and a chance to make a little extra money. (You should do the first 7 things above before this bonus)
But if you’re into Sports and have a little extra cash, then try Fanduel and get a free $20 for opening an account.
- Use this link to open your account and get the $20 bonus
- Deposit some money into your account.
- Pick your lineup (any sport) Have fun!
Here’s an example of the odds for some current NBA pools (pretty good odds)
BONUS#2: Make 7,702% in the Stock Market!
In 2004, The Motley Fool issued a buy recommendation for Booking Holdings (formerly Priceline Group). Since then, the stock is up a whopping 7,702%! A $10,000 investment back then, would now be worth, $770,200.
The crazy part is that Priceline.com was not even the Motley Fool’s best pick. Here are some other winners:
- Netflix, up 15,645%
- Nvidia, up 2,401%
- Activision Blizzard, up 1,404%
- Marvel, up 7,535%
Become a Motley Fool member and get their latest Double-Down stock pick. (30-day money back guaranty, cancel at anytime)