No Legal or other Professional Advice
The Website includes Content that pertains to various financial and legal matters. The Website and the Content are not intended to provide legal, financial or other professional advice and should not be relied upon as such. You should not act or refrain from acting based upon any Content obtained or made available to you through the Website. We encourage all users to do their own research and/or consult qualified financial advisor or attorney to determine if the Content fits your specific situation and addresses your unique needs before you rely on such information.
THIS WEBSITE AND ANY CONTENT OBTAINED OR MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE ADVICE OF A QUALIFIED FINANCIAL PROFESSIONAL OR ATTORNEY.
License to Use and Access Website
We grant you a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive limited license to access and use the Website in connection with your own internal, non-commercial use.
You must not, and agree not to do the following:
- License, sell, resell, distribute or otherwise transfer any right to, or commercially exploit, the Website or any Content obtained or made available to you through the Website;
- Modify, reproduce, or create derivative works, compilations or collective works based on the Website or any Content obtained or made available to you through the Website;
- Republish, upload, post or distribute any Content obtained or made available to you through the Website;
- Post any obscene or explicit material; or any material that is defamatory, insulting, or abusive to any other person or entity;
- Post mass-mailing or any form of spam or unsolicited messages in violation of applicable laws;
- Post or transmit any information or material containing any virus, worm, or any other harmful feature;
- Attempt to breach any security or authentication feature of the Website, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to data, hosts, systems or networks of the Company or any of its users or customers; and
- Deliberately take any action that consumes an unreasonable or inordinate level or system resources or overloads the Website’s infrastructure.
The Website and any Content and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, video, data, forms, and any other material or information) used in connection with the Website belong to the Company, its affiliates, or to third parties, and are protected by US and international copyright, trademark, and other law.
Unless otherwise restricted by the Company, you may view, download and retain a copy of the Content from the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not delete or modify any copyright or other proprietary notices or distribute or circulate such Content to other persons or entities. Any other copying, reproduction, republication, uploading, posting, distribution, transmission, or modification of the Content or any other property of the Company, whether in paper or electronic form, is strictly prohibited. You agree that you will not duplicate, modify, adapt, translate, publish, create derivative works from, participate in the transfer or sale of, post on the World Wide Web, or in any way distribute or exploit the Website or any Content, in whole or in part, for any public or commercial use without our express written consent.
You are also prohibited from using any name, logo, domain name, publications, Content, and other related product or feature names that can be seen, heard or otherwise experienced on this Website without our express written consent. In addition, the look and feel of the Website and the Content (including without limitation the color combinations, layout, and custom graphics) constitute service marks, trademark, and/or trade dress, belonging to the Company which may not be copied or imitated, in whole or in part, without our express written consent.
We own all right, title and interest, including all intellectual property rights in any Content that we develop, create, or provide in connection with the Website. Unless specifically provided for in a written agreement between you and the Company, you acquire no right, title or interest in or to any part of the Content, or any modifications, enhancements, updates, or derivate works thereof.
If you submit any User-Supplied Content via the Website or post any material to the Website, you guarantee to us that you have the legal right to supply or post such information or material and that it will not violate any law, disparage the Company, affiliate(s) or any third-party, or violate the rights of any person or entity. By posting any User-Supplied Content or information to the Website or otherwise providing material or information to us, you grant the Company a royalty-free, exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, distribute, display, modify, delete and create derivative works of all such User-Supplied Content or information, in any and all media, in any manner, in whole or in part, without notice to or consent from you.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE WEBSITE ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS, RESULTS, OR DAMAGES THAT MIGHT OCCUR FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT (I) THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT POSTED ON THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE; (II) THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS (III) THAT YOUR ACCESS WILL BE COMPLETE, UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; AND (IV) THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, OR OTHER HARMFUL FEATURE.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATSOEVER AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MIGHT BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, THAT THE RESULTS THAT MIGHT BE OBTAINED FROM SUCH USE WILL BE RELIABLE, OR THAT THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCT, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL YOU PURCHASE OR OBTAIN THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK WITH RESPECT TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE, THE ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR ANY OTHER MATERIAL YOU OBTAIN THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
Limitation of Liability
- If any provision of this agreement is held to be unenforceable, then that provision is to be construed either by modifying it to the minimum extent necessary to make it enforceable (if permitted by law) or disregarding it (if not). If an unenforceable provision is modified or disregarded in accordance with this section 10, the rest of the agreement is to remain in effect as written in any circumstances other than those in which the provision is held to be unenforceable.
Last Revised: August 1, 2017